NOW OFFERING NOTARY SERVICES
Welcome to our new Notary Agent page. We are glad to now offer notary services to the community in the state of Oklahoma.
My name is RaShaunda Lugrand and I am your independent notary agent located in Moore/Oklahoma City.
As an independent notary, I am currently offering mobile notary services. Additional fees may apply.
I will travel to homes, institutions, and offices to offer my services.
I currently provide services to Cleveland and Oklahoma County from my home office.
Here are a list of notary services and fees:
Notary fees are set by state law. As a notary public, I am allowed to charge for each notarial act, but not more than:
- Acknowledgments – $5.00
- Oaths or affirmations – $5.00
- Jurats – $5.00
- Protests – $5.00
- Copy certifications – $5.00
Note: A notary may not charge a fee to notarize an absentee ballot.
As an Oklahoma notary public, I have the authority to:
- Take acknowledgments
- Administer oaths and affirmations
- Take verifications upon oath or affirmation
- Witness or attest signatures
- Protest instruments
- Certify or attest to a copy of a document
- Exercise such other powers and duties as by law of nations and commercial usage may be performed by notaries public
A notary public may not:
- Prepare, draft, select, or give advice concerning legal documents and immigration documents
- Prepare, assist, or give legal advice on any proceeding, filing, or action affecting the immigration or citizenship status of another person
- Perform acts that constitute the practice of law
- Use the phrase “notario” or “notario publico” to advertise notary services
- Hold himself/herself out as an immigration specialist
- Overcharge fees for notary public services
- Notarize his or her own signature
- Sign a notarial certificate under any other name than the one under which the notary was commissioned
- Notarize a document without the signer being present at the time of the performance of the notarial act
- Notarize more than 20 absentee ballots
- Notarize a document if the notary has a beneficial interest in it or is a party to it
Revised: February 2016