What If You Could Change The World…
One Sustainable Project At A Time
The purpose of The InTune Mother Society (TIMS) project is to improve and promote healthier outcomes for childbearing families and to reduce social determenants of health through our five pillars of excellence. At the core of our culturally centered programs we exist to:
- Provide an environment that feels safe and connected to nature-based approaches to care for all
- Provide education for teens, women, men, families, and veterans in the stages of preconception, pregnancy, postpartum (including breastfeeding), baby-wearing, parenting + mental health
- Provide economic solutions and support to access resources for early childhood development
- Provide entrepreneurial opportunities through community-based training and higher education
- Provide pathways to social empowerment including food sovereignty and conservation
Beehive Birth Consulting
Beehive Birth is a passion-driven, boutique-style, perinatal health platform based out of Midwest City, Oklahoma, offering private “in-home” and “in-office” concierge-style perinatal care services, that is focused on preconception, pregnancy, postpartum, breastfeeding, and parenting to aid in the reduction of perinatal mood disorder and depression through LIVE community classes, workshops, and events, as well as one-on-one consulting services in an online and offline environment for childbearing women and families.
Where Birth Work and Beekeeping Intersect: Our concept for consciousness in the art of Pollination is a very important part of the life cycle of plants, insects, birds, and humans. In order for us to be sustained as a human community, we need plants to make seeds and reproduce, just like us.