Culturally Centered Family Care
5 years of growing and delivering culturally centered perinatal programming.
Building A Sustainable System of Care
Amplify community engagement through outreach
Provide education and access to culturally centered TEKnology
Volunteer Doula Support on a sliding scale
Pay it forward Sustainable Doula program
Expand educational support for consciousness in conception, childbirth, and childrearing
Scale to a fully staffed organization with a focus on community-based perinatal wellness
Our Organizational Goals
- Develop a team of essential board members
- Acquire complete funding to maintain organizational operations
- Continual promotion of consulting and educational products
- Increase communities awareness of the The InTune Mother Society programs
- Maintain an updated website
- Build relationships with collaborating agencies and community partners to help strengthen our mission to support underrepresented childbearing communities
Our Impact In Numbers
families served this year
Why You’ll Love Us
There is never been a better time to support community-based organizations. The InTune Mother Society loves working with the childbearing community to produce outcomes that provide solutions to complex issues. We’re coming into a fantastic time for building capacity amplifying community engagement through perinatal workforce development and healing justice.
Training with The InTune Mother Society was an invaluable experience. Rashaunda is full of so much wisdom and provides key resources to help birth workers create an evidence based business. From this training I retained documented history, case studies and experiences to support natural birthing and exclusive breastfeeding content. The workload is extensive but necessary. I feel confident in my journey as a birth workers to help families make informed decisions. This course has shaped how I speak about birth and has taught me how to respect the individual decisions of birthing families. Rashaunda available as a reliable support person after training has been completed.
— Candace J.
“Love the flexibility”
After receiving my certifications in birthkeeping, I was overwhelmed with so many ideas and did not know where to start. While taking the InTune Mother Consultant course, I was able to create the pathway to reach my goals. I clearly understand my mission and my vision is much more clearer. I see more possibilities in being a consultant. I now understand the basics in creating a business plan and how to put that plan into action. RaShaunda makes a point in keeping you connected with updated information and research. As a mentor, she inspired me to push the envelope. After all that I have learned in trainings before, the Intune Mother Certification is next level.
— Rose H.
Our Recent Blog Posts
- Redesigning Birth Work For The FutureAt The InTune Mother Society we believe every family, neighborhood, church, community, and employer should have a designated person(s) or staff who is knowledgeable of how to tend to the cycles of life in a traditional and sustainable way. ThisContinue reading “Redesigning Birth Work For The Future”
- Welcome To The Beehive!Where Sustainability Meets Holistic Family Planning The goal of Beehive Birth Consulting is to provide boutique style Holistic Family Planning services. We seek to assist families in achieving the number of children desired, birthing those babies conceived without trauma orContinue reading “Welcome To The Beehive!”
- The InTune Mother Society Is Pivoting to Practice Spacious Solidarity During COVID-19In order to practice “spacious solidarity” we are offering a VIRTUAL training opportunity for those who are interested in attending our DONA International Community Birth Doula training