Culturally Centered Family Care
5 years of growing and delivering culturally centered perinatal programming.
Building A Sustainable System of Care
Amplify community engagement through outreach
Provide education and access to culturally centered TEKnology
Sustainable Doula Support on a sliding scale
Pay it forward Sustainable Doula program
Expand educational support for consciousness in conception, childbirth, and childrearing
Scale to a fully staffed organization with a focus on community-based family planning and eproductive well-being
Our Organizational Goals
- Develop a team of essential board members
- Acquire complete funding to maintain organizational operations
- Continual promotion of consulting and educational products
- Increase communities awareness of the The InTune Mother Society projects
- Maintain an updated website
- Build relationships with collaborating agencies and community partners to help strengthen our mission to support underrepresented childbearing communities
Our Impact In Numbers
families served this year
Why You’ll Love Us
There is never been a better time to support community-based organizations. The InTune Mother Society loves working with the childbearing community to produce outcomes that provide solutions to complex issues. We’re coming into a fantastic time for building capacity amplifying community engagement through perinatal workforce development and healing justice.
Training with The InTune Mother Society was an invaluable experience. Rashaunda is full of so much wisdom and provides key resources to help birth workers create an evidence based business. From this training I retained documented history, case studies and experiences to support natural birthing and exclusive breastfeeding content. The workload is extensive but necessary. I feel confident in my journey as a birth workers to help families make informed decisions. This course has shaped how I speak about birth and has taught me how to respect the individual decisions of birthing families. Rashaunda available as a reliable support person after training has been completed.
— Candace J.
“Love the flexibility”
After receiving my certifications in birthkeeping, I was overwhelmed with so many ideas and did not know where to start. While taking the InTune Mother Consultant course, I was able to create the pathway to reach my goals. I clearly understand my mission and my vision is much more clearer. I see more possibilities in being a consultant. I now understand the basics in creating a business plan and how to put that plan into action. RaShaunda makes a point in keeping you connected with updated information and research. As a mentor, she inspired me to push the envelope. After all that I have learned in trainings before, the Intune Mother Certification is next level.
— Rose H.
Our Recent Blog Posts
- You NEED A Business PlanHey Birth Business Owner/Founder I have a question… Do you have a formalized business plan that guides your practice with a high-level strategy? I get it! Most of the time we don’t see birth work as a business, yet asContinue reading “You NEED A Business Plan”
- InTune Mother School of Perinatal HealthA Community-Based Approach to Holistic Birth Work Welcome! Thank you for your interest in supporting childbearing families in your community? My name is RaShaunda Lugrand and I am the Founder of The InTune Mother Society. We are a 501c3 CharitableContinue reading “InTune Mother School of Perinatal Health”
- This Birth Work Ain’t FreeEquitable community-based birth work is economic, historic, cultural, and social capital. It’s time to look within our own streams of TEKnology to create work that enables Black women to thrive. It’s time to build our PATHWAYS to improve the qualityContinue reading “This Birth Work Ain’t Free”