MELs (Men of Extraordinary Leadership)
To become a conduit of empowerment for men through civic engagements that provides familial strength, courage, leadership, and community value. MELs™ will educe men to the strategic wisdom of God by identifying what strong men look like in the summation of their own right. MELs™ lays the groundwork for such men…
“To Always Be Ready To Fulfill A Man’s Role Through The Eyes Of The Creator”
~Melvin Lugrand – Founder
Home-birthing was the option that allowed me to fully acknowledge the importance of my role to my family as the male figure. This means to be (without conflict), in control of our choices, and carry-out our births as we planned them…
Being a “Father” is more than a paycheck, a new video game, or weekend visitation. There are psychological and emotional benefits of children experiencing the loving presence of their father.
Here are a few statistics of what life can look like for children who grew up with an absent father…
- 63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes (US Dept. Of Health/Census) – 5 times the average.
- 90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes – 32 times the average.
- 85% of all children who show behavior disorders come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Center for Disease Control)
- 80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes –14 times the average. (Justice & Behavior, Vol 14, p. 403-26)
- 71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (National Principals Association Report)
- 75% of all adolescent patients in chemical abuse centers come from fatherless homes – 10 times the average. (Rainbows for All God’s Children)
- 70% of youths in state-operated institutions come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (U.S. Dept. of Justice, Sept. 1988)
- 85% of all youths in prison come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Fulton Co. Georgia, Texas Dept. of Correction)
With Dynamics of The Father Frequency in it’s proper place… We MELs™ (pronounced males) are able to be The Men of Extraordinary Leadership we were designed to be. Children need their Fathers to provide them with a positive self image, proper guidance, protection, and security.
This is what real men do…
What Are MELs™
MELs™ are REAL Men. MELs™ are Grandfathers, Fathers, Brothers, Uncles, Teachers, Coaches, Educators, Mentors, but most of all MELs™ are servants of the Most High Father.
The Most High Father represents the main example of the Father Frequency that everyone needs to know… Whether you were raised, with your Earthly father or not… Your spiritual Father has always been with you, molding His creation, His seed, His child, to have the opportunity to impact THIS WORLD with purpose.
This purpose could only be produced by the situations created when yielded the choice of FREE-will, then your fate is designed by your decision to choose, what is interpreted as The Father Frequency…
All content, images, trademarks and copyrights held by respective owners. Member comments are owned by the poster. The InTune Mother is a Community Development Project owned by Melvin and RaShaunda Lugrand.
© The InTune Mother Project 2012-2020 all rights reserved