The InTune Mother is proud to now offer a variety of Pure Cannaceuticals CBD HEMP Oil Tinctures, Gummies, and Healing Balm. As a SUSTAINABLE measure to support our culturally centered wellness programs, we are excited to your CBD Retailer in the NE OKC area.
Our CBD Hemp Oil products are Pharmaceutical Grade Dietary Supplements containing hemp oil derived from the whole medicinal hemp plant grown, processed, and produced in accordance with the 2014 FARM BILL, Section 7606. The products deliver healthful benefits, without the psychoactive or “high” effect associated with this type of botanical. There is ZERO THC in our CBD Hemp Oil products so urine drug test screens are negative and this product is safe for those with THC allergies. This makes it an appealing option for patients looking for relief from inflammation, pain, anxiety, psychosis, seizures, spasms, and other conditions without disconcerting feelings of lethargy or dysphoria some experience from THC containing Cannabis.
CBD has been studied for its antiemetic, analgesic, antiepileptic, and immunomodulatory effects. CBD has also been studied in settings of mood disorders (1,2,3). CBD has demonstrable neuroprotective and neurogenic effects, and its anti-cancer properties are currently being investigated at several academic research centers in the United States and around the world. There are over 40 examples of specific health conditions that show a benefit from CBD.
How is CBD different from Marijuana?
- Cannabidiol – CBD – is a chemical compound extracted from the medicinal hemp plant and is one of a class of molecules called cannabinoids
- Contains ZERO THC
- Non-psychoactive; does not cause intoxication and does not result in feelings of euphoria
Human Endocannabinoid System
- Network of cell receptors – CB1 and CB2 – found all over your body: brain, skin, connective tissue, glands, immune cells, digestive tract and reproductive organs.
- THC has a strong affinity for CB1 receptors found in high concentrations in the brain, which cause the psychoactive effects of marijuana.
- Plays an important role in maintaining homeostasis and human health
- “Although the endocannabinoid system has been known to interact with other systems… its interaction with the opioid system is now well established. These two systems share neuroanatomical, neurochemical, and pharmacological characteristics.”(9,10)
- 100% Pharmaceutical Grade
- 100% THC-Free – Drug Tests are negative
- 100% Solvent-Free
- 100% Pesticide-Free
- 100% Heavy Metals-Free
- 100% Organically Farmed
- 100% Non-GMO
- 100% Legal in all 50 States
- 100% Made in the USA
- Full Spectrum CBD
- Available over-the-counter (OTC) – no card or prescription needed
- Products are tested both internally and independently for potency, purity, and consistency.
- Hydrogenated Water Extraction Process and Supercritical CO2
READ MORE ABOUT THE BENEFITS OF CBD HERE